Tuesday, April 1, 2014

An update on the Victory garden

This is a quick update on how I have been getting on with the Victory garden.

I have been making a lot of flowers from kits from the miniature garden and also from online tutorials for the smaller section of the garden . The larger section of garden will be for the vegetables.
I have already started planting some of them.



I made the cabbages from polymer clay, and the runner beans are from a kit from the the miniature garden

Here is another view

 
I still need to fence the chickens in and give them something to peck at.
hmmm... the bamboo on the beans looks a bit bent in this picture I will have to see to that and make it straight again. 
 
I just love my little evacuee with the dog. My little girl evacuee is very sad but I think the little dog will cheer her up.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, it looks just wonderful! You must have so much patience to make all those flowers! I love it all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd leave the bamboo just as it is - it is very realistic. The detail in your garden is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete